Rock On The Row feat. Staind and Alter Bridge – Nashville, TN – Saturday, May 17, 2014
The First Annual Rock On The Row Festival
Featuring Staind and Alter Bridge
Saturday, May 17th
Mercy Lounge Entertainment Complex
Visit the official website for full festival info.
(Nashville, Tenn. – March 10, 2014) NS2, Mercy Lounge and 102.9 The Buzz are proud to present the first Rock On The Row music festival at the Mercy Lounge entertainment complex on Saturday, May 17.
The festival will feature 9 bands on 4 stages, including Staind, Alter Bridge, & Devour The Day on the outdoor main stage, Jim Breuer Band & Kyng on the Cannery Ballroom stage, 10 Years & Twelve Foot Ninja on the Mercy Lounge Stage, and Heaven’s Basement & Truckfighters on the High Watt stage.
Doors will open at 5pm and the outdoor main stage shows will start at 6pm, followed by late night sets beginning at 10:30pm on the three stages inside the complex.
There will be 3 different ticket packages available:
- All-In festival tickets with access to all outdoor and indoor shows; all 9 bands on all 4 stages.
- VIP tickets with early access through private entrance, private cash bar and complementary snack bar, a VIP viewing area and a limited edition show poster and VIP laminate.
- Main Stage-only tickets with access to the outdoor show only.
OUTSIDE MAIN STAGE:
- Staind (8:45pm)
- Alter Bridge (7pm)
- Devour the Day (6pm)
THE CANNERY INDOOR STAGE:
- Jim Breuer Band (10:30pm)
- Kyng (12am Midnight)
MERCY LOUNGE INDOOR STAGE:
- 10 Years (10:30pm)
- Twelve Foot Ninja (12:30am)
HIGH WATT INDOOR STAGE:
- Heaven’s Basement (10:30pm)
- Truckfighters (12am Midnight)
- VIP and Festival Passes: Tickets On Sale Now. Info here.
- Outdoor Ticket (Main Stage Only): Presale 10am-10pm Thursday, April 3rd. Info here.
- Outdoor Ticket (Main Stage Only): Tickets go on sale Friday, April 4th at 10am. Info here.
This is an 18 and older event. Children under the age of 18 can attend with a parent or legal guardian. Each attendee must have a ticket.